Sunday, October 1, 2017

My Last Card for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Made this one actually for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #67.. Which is suppose to start today.. Unfortunately Lynn decided to close the challenge blog.. It is a sad news.. But life goes on.. and I still can meet the team members in the blog land and FB.. So here's my last card which I already made for the challenge.. The image is from Fabrika Fantasy.. Teen Witch II..  Colouring her with Copic marker.. Designer paper from Graphic 45' Steampunk Spells collection.. And here's my simple card..

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for leaving sweet comments.. Til the next post then.. cyaaa...

hugs,
~RoRa

4 comments:

  1. Really sad news. Live will go on. I like to invite you to our challenge at http:// do-allkreatives.blogspott.de
    Your card is absolutely wonderful!

    Hugs
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous RoRa and thanks for staying on with Lil Patch, which you will fix up when you get back from your trip xx Fabulous work as always and I appreciate you staying on board, well done xx
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card RoRa
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card RoRa!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete